登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语漫画>必克英语|童年中英绘本故事 《熊的李子树》

必克英语|童年中英绘本故事 《熊的李子树》

31 24483 分享 来源:必克英语 2020-04-20

必克英语|童年中英绘本故事 《熊的李子树》.英语俚语是英语文化的魅力之一,学会英语俚语短句,能帮助我们更好地融入外国朋友的圈子,这就有点像在我们的对话中的“调味剂”。所以小编今天给大家分享中英绘本漫画。(关注本网站,每天更新大量英语课程)


本期带来的绘本是Bear's Plum Tree 《熊的李子树》。

熊的李子树上的果实都已经成熟,他都分给了哪些好朋友呢?我们一起去看看吧~

 

 


 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

All the plums on Bear's tree were ripe. 

熊的李子树上的果实都已经成熟。

"I'll share these sweet plums with my friends," he said. 

他说:“我会把这些甜美的果实分享给我的朋友。”

So he filled three bags with plums. 

所以他装了三袋李子。

 

 



 

 

 

 

Then he strolled off to Badger's house and gave her the first bag.

然后他走到獾的家里,给了她第一袋李子。

"These plums look delicious," said Badger.

獾说:“这些李子看上去很好吃。”

"I have something for you, too, fresh cherries."

“我也有东西给你,新鲜的樱桃。”

"Thank you!" said Bear.

熊说:“谢谢你!”

 

 



 

 

 

 

Next, Bear climbed the hill to Raccoon’s house and gave him the second bag.

之后,熊爬山去了浣熊的家,给了他第二袋。

"What a nice surprise,"said Raccoon.

"I have something for you, too: apricots."

浣熊说:“多棒的惊喜,我也有东西送给你,杏。”

"Thank you very much!" said Bear.

熊说:“非常感谢!”

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

Finally, Bear circled back to Rabbit’s house and gave him the third bag.

最后,熊转回到兔子的家,给了他第三袋。

"Mmm, I love plums," said Rabbit.

兔子说:“我也喜欢李子。”

"And I have something for you, too,

peaches from my trees."

“另外我也有东西送给你:我树上的桃子。”

"Thanks!" said Bear.

熊说:“谢谢你!”

"I have wonderful friends."

“我有很棒的朋友们。”

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

Back at home, Bear smiled.

回到家,熊笑了。

"Now I know just what to eat for supper," he said.

他说:“现在我知道晚餐要吃什么了。”

And Bear made fruit salad!

于是他做了水果沙拉。

31