登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语听力>影视原声:《唐顿庄园》12卡森的上课对象竟然是庄主的老战友

影视原声:《唐顿庄园》12卡森的上课对象竟然是庄主的老战友

1 5260 分享 来源:必克英语 2014-09-05

 

Spiiker “影视原声”,感受纯正英音,体味高雅贵族生活!

中英对白:


[Scene: Daisy carries a pitcher from the kitchens to the servants' hall
where the servants are sitting down to luncheon.]
[情景:Daisy拿着一个水罐从厨房出来,走向仆人的用餐处,仆人们都做着在吃午餐。]
Carson: Downton is a great house,
唐顿是个大庄园,Bates先生,
Mr Bates and the Crawleys are a great family.
Crawleys家也是名门望族。
We live by certain standards
我们日常起居有规有矩
and those standards can at first seem daunting.
这个规矩起初令人望而生畏。
Bates: Of course.
那是当然。
If u find yourself tongue-tied in the presence of his Lordship,
如果你在老爷面前感到紧张,
I can only assure you that his manners and grace
我保证老爷的礼仪和风范
will soon help you to perform your duties to the best of your ability.
会很快消除你的不知所措
Bates: I know.
我知道。
Robert: Bates!
Bates
[Scene: All of the servants stand.]
[情景:所有的人都站起来。]
Robert: My dear fellow!
我亲爱的伙计!
I do apologize. I should have realized you'd all be at luncheon.
我感到非常抱歉,我该想到这是你们的用餐时间。
Carson: Not at all, my Lord.
无需道歉,老爷。
Robert: Please, sit. Sit, everyone.
各位请坐!
I just want to say a quick hello to my old comrade-in-arms.
我就是想跟我的老战友打个招呼。
Bates, my dear man. Welcome to Downton.
Bates,我的兄弟,欢迎来到唐顿庄园。
[Scene: They shake hands.]
[情景:他们握手。]
Bates: Thank you, sir.
谢谢您,长官。
Robert: I'm so sorry to have disturbed you all. Please forgive me.
很抱歉打扰各位用餐了,请原谅。
Bates: You never asked.
你们又没问。
[Scene: Robert leaves and the ones who seated themselves rise slightly in their chairs.
The servants turn their surprised looks on Mr Bates. He shrugs.]
[情景:Robert离开了。仆人们看着Bates先生,面部感情感觉有点惊讶,Bates先生耸耸肩。]

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试  http://www.spiiker.com/daily/ 

在线学英语口语 http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp

 

1